Buy of the day: colour block maxi
Life Matters finds the perfect maxi dress for the summer if you are petite
If you are five foot three or under trying to find a maxi dress that doesn't drown you or make you have to wear skyscraper heels can be a challenge.
There are maxi dresses out there for shorter women but sometimes these are made with outdated prints. And why should you buy a dress in this season's colours and then have to turn up the hem?
Life Matters has been scouring the streets to find the perfect maxi for you this summer and we think we have found it. This colour block maxi from the petite collection at Wallis is perfect if you are shorter and the monochrome stripe with clashing colours at the bottom combines two trends in one.
You may also want to watch:
And the best bit? You can wear the dress with a wedge or flats!
The new petite collection by Wallis is modelled by Louise Redknapp - and if she likes the new collection who are we to argue.
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed