Buy of the day: colour block maxi
Life Matters finds the perfect maxi dress for the summer if you are petite
If you are five foot three or under trying to find a maxi dress that doesn't drown you or make you have to wear skyscraper heels can be a challenge.
There are maxi dresses out there for shorter women but sometimes these are made with outdated prints. And why should you buy a dress in this season's colours and then have to turn up the hem?
Life Matters has been scouring the streets to find the perfect maxi for you this summer and we think we have found it. This colour block maxi from the petite collection at Wallis is perfect if you are shorter and the monochrome stripe with clashing colours at the bottom combines two trends in one.
You may also want to watch:
And the best bit? You can wear the dress with a wedge or flats!
The new petite collection by Wallis is modelled by Louise Redknapp - and if she likes the new collection who are we to argue.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools