Buy of the day: colour block maxi
Life Matters finds the perfect maxi dress for the summer if you are petite
If you are five foot three or under trying to find a maxi dress that doesn't drown you or make you have to wear skyscraper heels can be a challenge.
There are maxi dresses out there for shorter women but sometimes these are made with outdated prints. And why should you buy a dress in this season's colours and then have to turn up the hem?
Life Matters has been scouring the streets to find the perfect maxi for you this summer and we think we have found it. This colour block maxi from the petite collection at Wallis is perfect if you are shorter and the monochrome stripe with clashing colours at the bottom combines two trends in one.
You may also want to watch:
And the best bit? You can wear the dress with a wedge or flats!
The new petite collection by Wallis is modelled by Louise Redknapp - and if she likes the new collection who are we to argue.
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 Road to close for three nights for £100,000 work