Buy of the day: cardigan from East
Merino Knit Double Layer Cardigan, �75, East
Every autumn knitwear is a fashion trend. This year this look has gone one step further as instead of wearing one jumper or chunky knit cardigan it is all about layer different colours, patterns and textures.
Wear a cardigan over the top of a jumper dress, put on a pair of woollen tights and you have the look.
Life Matters loves this cardigan from East on London Street. Wear over a thin knit with jeans and fur lined boots for a look that is so now. Alternatively wear like a jacket over anything from a skirt and blouse to a dress.
You may also want to watch:
Merino knit double layer cardigan, �75, East.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 9 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 10 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers