Buy of the day: cardigan from East
Merino Knit Double Layer Cardigan, �75, East
Every autumn knitwear is a fashion trend. This year this look has gone one step further as instead of wearing one jumper or chunky knit cardigan it is all about layer different colours, patterns and textures.
Wear a cardigan over the top of a jumper dress, put on a pair of woollen tights and you have the look.
Life Matters loves this cardigan from East on London Street. Wear over a thin knit with jeans and fur lined boots for a look that is so now. Alternatively wear like a jacket over anything from a skirt and blouse to a dress.
You may also want to watch:
Merino knit double layer cardigan, �75, East.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 6 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 7 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in