Buy of the day: Bamboo dress
Bailey black bamboo dress, �115, Ethika on Timberhill
For eco-conscious fashionistas clothing label Bailey offers high design with sustainable material.
All of its pieces are made from Bamboo, a renewable material that grows without the need for fertilisers or pesticides.
The brand is available at Ethika, which has just been revamped for Spring.
You may also want to watch:
We love this black bamboo dress, �115.
Some of the designers at Ethika will be showcasing their collections at Norwich Fashion Week from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24. For more information about Norwich Fashion Week click on the link at the top right hand side of this page.
- 1 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 2 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant
- 3 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 6 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 7 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time
- 8 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 9 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 10 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot