Buy of the day: Bamboo dress
Bailey black bamboo dress, �115, Ethika on Timberhill
For eco-conscious fashionistas clothing label Bailey offers high design with sustainable material.
All of its pieces are made from Bamboo, a renewable material that grows without the need for fertilisers or pesticides.
The brand is available at Ethika, which has just been revamped for Spring.
You may also want to watch:
We love this black bamboo dress, �115.
Some of the designers at Ethika will be showcasing their collections at Norwich Fashion Week from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24. For more information about Norwich Fashion Week click on the link at the top right hand side of this page.
- 1 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 2 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 7 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 10 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub