Buy of the day: Bamboo dress
Bailey black bamboo dress, �115, Ethika on Timberhill
For eco-conscious fashionistas clothing label Bailey offers high design with sustainable material.
All of its pieces are made from Bamboo, a renewable material that grows without the need for fertilisers or pesticides.
The brand is available at Ethika, which has just been revamped for Spring.
You may also want to watch:
We love this black bamboo dress, �115.
Some of the designers at Ethika will be showcasing their collections at Norwich Fashion Week from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24. For more information about Norwich Fashion Week click on the link at the top right hand side of this page.
- 1 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 4 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 5 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 6 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 7 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Fish and chip shop offering battered birthday cake to celebrate 50 years
- 10 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home