Buy of the day; Apple brooch
Anna Lou of London Snowy White Apple brooch, �13, Soho Hip on Pottergate
It's the Norwich Christmas lights switch on this evening and some of the shops in Norwich Lanes are opening until late. So what better time to start your Christmas shopping.
Life Matters loves perusing the independent shops in the historic quarter of the city mainly because you can find items that you cannot find anywhere else in Norwich.
We have fallen in love with this apple brooch from Soho Hip which will brighten up our winter coats. The brooch also comes in black if you have a lighter colour coat.
You may also want to watch:
The brooch is designed by Anna Lou of London, a label that until the arrival of Soho Hip wasn't available in the city.
Anna Lou of London Snowy White Apple brooch, �13, Soho Hip on Pottergate.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 8 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 9 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle