Buy of the day; Apple brooch
Anna Lou of London Snowy White Apple brooch, �13, Soho Hip on Pottergate
It's the Norwich Christmas lights switch on this evening and some of the shops in Norwich Lanes are opening until late. So what better time to start your Christmas shopping.
Life Matters loves perusing the independent shops in the historic quarter of the city mainly because you can find items that you cannot find anywhere else in Norwich.
We have fallen in love with this apple brooch from Soho Hip which will brighten up our winter coats. The brooch also comes in black if you have a lighter colour coat.
You may also want to watch:
The brooch is designed by Anna Lou of London, a label that until the arrival of Soho Hip wasn't available in the city.
Anna Lou of London Snowy White Apple brooch, �13, Soho Hip on Pottergate.
- 1 Road to close for three nights for £100,000 work
- 2 Student and partner woke to see burglar at end of bed
- 3 Builder wants zero affordable homes in development – after promising 13
- 4 Big Issue seller on how lockdown pushed him closer to homelessness
- 5 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 6 N&N staff first in UK to use pioneering Covid saliva tests
- 7 Road closures as police dealt with concerns over people's safety
- 8 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 9 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 10 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events