Buy of the day; Apple brooch
Anna Lou of London Snowy White Apple brooch, �13, Soho Hip on Pottergate
It's the Norwich Christmas lights switch on this evening and some of the shops in Norwich Lanes are opening until late. So what better time to start your Christmas shopping.
Life Matters loves perusing the independent shops in the historic quarter of the city mainly because you can find items that you cannot find anywhere else in Norwich.
We have fallen in love with this apple brooch from Soho Hip which will brighten up our winter coats. The brooch also comes in black if you have a lighter colour coat.
The brooch is designed by Anna Lou of London, a label that until the arrival of Soho Hip wasn't available in the city.
Anna Lou of London Snowy White Apple brooch, �13, Soho Hip on Pottergate.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 3 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 4 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 5 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 6 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 7 Parents 'terrified' after THIRD run-in with cars driving on pavement
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
- 10 'I went to hospital with dental pain - it turns out I had cancer'