Buy of the day: 50s dress
Get ready for the vintage fashion show at Norwich Fashion Week this Sunday with this gorgeous Doris Day Dress from Poppy Valentine.
The Doris Day dress is perfect for most body shapes and as Poppy Valentine designer Claire Read can make alterations at her shop in the Royal Arcade you will get a dress that is made to fit you.
Life Matters loves this 50s style dress, not only because it can be made to hug your curves, but also because the dress comes in different vintage fabrics.
The dress is also the perfect outfit to wear this Sunday at the Norwich Fashion Week vintage tea party and fashion show.
You may also want to watch:
Poppy Valentine will also be showcasing at the launch party catwalk show and will be holding an open event to view the new collections at the shop in the Royal Arcade on Wednesday February 23 from 5pm.
For more information about Norwich Fashion Week click on the Norwich Fashion Week link at the top of this page.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 6 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 7 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 8 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 9 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 10 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
Doris Day dress, �75, Poppy Valentine.