Buy of the day: 50s dress
Get ready for the vintage fashion show at Norwich Fashion Week this Sunday with this gorgeous Doris Day Dress from Poppy Valentine.
The Doris Day dress is perfect for most body shapes and as Poppy Valentine designer Claire Read can make alterations at her shop in the Royal Arcade you will get a dress that is made to fit you.
Life Matters loves this 50s style dress, not only because it can be made to hug your curves, but also because the dress comes in different vintage fabrics.
The dress is also the perfect outfit to wear this Sunday at the Norwich Fashion Week vintage tea party and fashion show.
You may also want to watch:
Poppy Valentine will also be showcasing at the launch party catwalk show and will be holding an open event to view the new collections at the shop in the Royal Arcade on Wednesday February 23 from 5pm.
For more information about Norwich Fashion Week click on the Norwich Fashion Week link at the top of this page.
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 4 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 5 Man found in city flat named at inquest
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 ‘Now is NOT the time’: Bosses’ backlash over congestion charge idea
- 8 Villagers' outrage as trees and hedges axed in ongoing battle
- 9 Hungry and helpless: Rough sleepers' fears ahead of harsh winter
- 10 YOUR REACTION: Should Norwich have a congestion charge?
Doris Day dress, �75, Poppy Valentine.