Buy of the day: 50s dress
Get ready for the vintage fashion show at Norwich Fashion Week this Sunday with this gorgeous Doris Day Dress from Poppy Valentine.
The Doris Day dress is perfect for most body shapes and as Poppy Valentine designer Claire Read can make alterations at her shop in the Royal Arcade you will get a dress that is made to fit you.
Life Matters loves this 50s style dress, not only because it can be made to hug your curves, but also because the dress comes in different vintage fabrics.
The dress is also the perfect outfit to wear this Sunday at the Norwich Fashion Week vintage tea party and fashion show.
You may also want to watch:
Poppy Valentine will also be showcasing at the launch party catwalk show and will be holding an open event to view the new collections at the shop in the Royal Arcade on Wednesday February 23 from 5pm.
For more information about Norwich Fashion Week click on the Norwich Fashion Week link at the top of this page.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 3 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 4 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 5 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 6 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 Norwich bookshop named one of Britain's best
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City
Doris Day dress, �75, Poppy Valentine.