Buy of the day: 50s dress
Get ready for the vintage fashion show at Norwich Fashion Week this Sunday with this gorgeous Doris Day Dress from Poppy Valentine.
The Doris Day dress is perfect for most body shapes and as Poppy Valentine designer Claire Read can make alterations at her shop in the Royal Arcade you will get a dress that is made to fit you.
Life Matters loves this 50s style dress, not only because it can be made to hug your curves, but also because the dress comes in different vintage fabrics.
The dress is also the perfect outfit to wear this Sunday at the Norwich Fashion Week vintage tea party and fashion show.
Poppy Valentine will also be showcasing at the launch party catwalk show and will be holding an open event to view the new collections at the shop in the Royal Arcade on Wednesday February 23 from 5pm.
For more information about Norwich Fashion Week click on the Norwich Fashion Week link at the top of this page.
- 1 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 2 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 3 'She died alone': Plea to raise funds for Ruth who died before Christmas
- 4 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 5 City flat with spiral staircase and balcony bedroom for sale for £190k
- 6 Owner of 'thriving' cheesecake business now looking to open shop
- 7 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 8 New Fireaway Pizza takeaway set for Norwich
- 9 Mum has foot run over in incident with foul-mouthed driver
- 10 Mum given porta potty after council flat flooded with sewage
Doris Day dress, �75, Poppy Valentine.