Buy of the day
Emma HarrowingAberlour Malt Whisky 10 year oldEmma Harrowing
For whisky loving dads there is a bargain to be had at Asda this weekend.
Aberlour Malt Whisky 10 year old is now �15 for 70cl (original price �25). The whisky has a smooth malty taste, which is easier to drink than the more peaty versions (in our opinion anyway!)
Aberlour Malt Whisky 10 year old, �15, Asda.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 4 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 5 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 6 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 7 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 8 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Why The Sunday Times named Norwich one of the best places to live in 2021