Buy of the day
Emma HarrowingAberlour Malt Whisky 10 year oldEmma Harrowing
For whisky loving dads there is a bargain to be had at Asda this weekend.
Aberlour Malt Whisky 10 year old is now �15 for 70cl (original price �25). The whisky has a smooth malty taste, which is easier to drink than the more peaty versions (in our opinion anyway!)
Aberlour Malt Whisky 10 year old, �15, Asda.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 7 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub