Buy of the day
Emma HarrowingAberlour Malt Whisky 10 year oldEmma Harrowing
For whisky loving dads there is a bargain to be had at Asda this weekend.
Aberlour Malt Whisky 10 year old is now �15 for 70cl (original price �25). The whisky has a smooth malty taste, which is easier to drink than the more peaty versions (in our opinion anyway!)
Aberlour Malt Whisky 10 year old, �15, Asda.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'