Buy of the day
Emma HarrowingAberlour Malt Whisky 10 year oldEmma Harrowing
For whisky loving dads there is a bargain to be had at Asda this weekend.
Aberlour Malt Whisky 10 year old is now �15 for 70cl (original price �25). The whisky has a smooth malty taste, which is easier to drink than the more peaty versions (in our opinion anyway!)
Aberlour Malt Whisky 10 year old, �15, Asda.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 7 Plans to demolish historic pub approved just days after suspected arson attack
- 8 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 9 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 10 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving