Buy of the day
Emma HarrowingSleek Dirty Eye Dust, �2, SuperdrugEmma Harrowing
Create spring's take on the smoky eye look with this shimmering loose eyeshadow. Greys are very much on the makeup fashion radar at the moment and this eyeshadow glides effortlessly onto the skin leaving a sparkling film of colour on your eye lids.
Apply with your finger or better still with a brush.
Sleek Dirty Eye Dust, �2, Superdrug
Find out how four city college students are getting ready for the Makeup Artist of the Year competition at Epic studios in May with their futuristic makeup creations on the Life Matters fashion pages in today's Norwich Evening News.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools