Buy of the day
Emma HarrowingSleek Dirty Eye Dust, �2, SuperdrugEmma Harrowing
Create spring's take on the smoky eye look with this shimmering loose eyeshadow. Greys are very much on the makeup fashion radar at the moment and this eyeshadow glides effortlessly onto the skin leaving a sparkling film of colour on your eye lids.
Apply with your finger or better still with a brush.
Sleek Dirty Eye Dust, �2, Superdrug
Find out how four city college students are getting ready for the Makeup Artist of the Year competition at Epic studios in May with their futuristic makeup creations on the Life Matters fashion pages in today's Norwich Evening News.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale