Buy of the day
Emma HarrowingSleek Dirty Eye Dust, �2, SuperdrugEmma Harrowing
Create spring's take on the smoky eye look with this shimmering loose eyeshadow. Greys are very much on the makeup fashion radar at the moment and this eyeshadow glides effortlessly onto the skin leaving a sparkling film of colour on your eye lids.
Apply with your finger or better still with a brush.
Sleek Dirty Eye Dust, �2, Superdrug
Find out how four city college students are getting ready for the Makeup Artist of the Year competition at Epic studios in May with their futuristic makeup creations on the Life Matters fashion pages in today's Norwich Evening News.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bid to turn Norwich pub into health clinic
- 2 Expansion will see 250 extra places at oversubscribed school
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Date set for High Court showdown over £271m Anglia Square plans
- 5 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 6 Family's horror after learning mother was buried in wrong grave
- 7 Boost for outdoor drinking and dining when Covid restrictions ease
- 8 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 9 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?
- 10 9 big movies filmed in Norfolk - and why there could be more