Buy of the day
Skinny jeans, �25, Warehouse
Warehouse starts its sale today and the retailer has many items that should be key in any stylish gals wardrobe.
Take the black skinny jeans for example. Yes the news from the catwalk tells us that baggy and flared jeans are making a comeback, but who wants to give up their skinnies?
Skinny jeans can be warn with cute tunic tops, belted long line shirts, or with a logo emblazoned T.shirt with a boyfriend jacket - and they look equally as great tucked into a pair of knee high boots or with a pair of killer heels.
From today (and while stocks last) you can get a pair of stylish black skinny jeans for �25 at Warehouse (original price �40). What are you waiting for?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale