Buy of the day
Skinny jeans, �25, Warehouse
Warehouse starts its sale today and the retailer has many items that should be key in any stylish gals wardrobe.
Take the black skinny jeans for example. Yes the news from the catwalk tells us that baggy and flared jeans are making a comeback, but who wants to give up their skinnies?
Skinny jeans can be warn with cute tunic tops, belted long line shirts, or with a logo emblazoned T.shirt with a boyfriend jacket - and they look equally as great tucked into a pair of knee high boots or with a pair of killer heels.
From today (and while stocks last) you can get a pair of stylish black skinny jeans for �25 at Warehouse (original price �40). What are you waiting for?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months