Buy of the day
Skinny jeans, �25, Warehouse
Warehouse starts its sale today and the retailer has many items that should be key in any stylish gals wardrobe.
Take the black skinny jeans for example. Yes the news from the catwalk tells us that baggy and flared jeans are making a comeback, but who wants to give up their skinnies?
Skinny jeans can be warn with cute tunic tops, belted long line shirts, or with a logo emblazoned T.shirt with a boyfriend jacket - and they look equally as great tucked into a pair of knee high boots or with a pair of killer heels.
From today (and while stocks last) you can get a pair of stylish black skinny jeans for �25 at Warehouse (original price �40). What are you waiting for?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 4 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 9 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m