Buy of the day
Skinny jeans, �25, Warehouse
Warehouse starts its sale today and the retailer has many items that should be key in any stylish gals wardrobe.
Take the black skinny jeans for example. Yes the news from the catwalk tells us that baggy and flared jeans are making a comeback, but who wants to give up their skinnies?
Skinny jeans can be warn with cute tunic tops, belted long line shirts, or with a logo emblazoned T.shirt with a boyfriend jacket - and they look equally as great tucked into a pair of knee high boots or with a pair of killer heels.
From today (and while stocks last) you can get a pair of stylish black skinny jeans for �25 at Warehouse (original price �40). What are you waiting for?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police