Irish pub in Norwich to offer unique meat dining experience
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever been to an Irish pub that was also a butchers? Didn't think so.
But now Butchers Bhoy is offering a unique dining experience in the heart of Norwich.
This Friday (July 26) Butchers Bhoy, on Exchange Street, launches Butchers Block, a totally different dining experience for the city.
Remember those old movies where you could choose the Lobster from a tank that you wanted to eat?
Well this is similar to that. Simply pop into the butchers part of Butchers Bhoy and choose the perfect cut of meat and have it cut and prepared by Scott the butcher.
You may also want to watch:
Your cut is then given to the chefs at Butchers Bhoy to be cooked to perfection with a choice of sides. Then kick back with a whiskey or Guinness, and enjoy your tailor made cut.
Butchers Bhoy also offers a full lazy Bhoy menu, if you just want a traditional dining experience.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school