Grandparents join green-fingered little ones to plant seeds and flowers
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Green-fingered grandparents joined in with youngsters for a spot of gardening.
Pupils at Busy Bees Preschool and Nursery were joined by their elders as part of Grandparents Gardening Week.
Helping the youngsters to plant seeds, flowers and vegetables with the aim of passing on their expertise, there were smiles and giggles all-round as old and young got stuck in.
Two-year-old Penny Thornton was busy sowing vegetables while Jenny Whitmore helped her 13-month-old granddaughter Ava Seretny get hands on with potted plants.
The nursery has been open since 2003 and looks after youngsters aged up to five years old.
It has six nurseries across the country with bases at Norwich Airport, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and Broadland Business Park.
For more information go to www.busybeeschildcare.co.uk
- 1 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 2 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 3 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 4 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 5 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 6 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 7 Two drivers writing on notepads among 21 motorists caught in 90 minutes
- 8 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row
- 9 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 10 Former Norfolk teacher finds success with hit pottery business