Grandparents join green-fingered little ones to plant seeds and flowers
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Green-fingered grandparents joined in with youngsters for a spot of gardening.
Pupils at Busy Bees Preschool and Nursery were joined by their elders as part of Grandparents Gardening Week.
Helping the youngsters to plant seeds, flowers and vegetables with the aim of passing on their expertise, there were smiles and giggles all-round as old and young got stuck in.
Two-year-old Penny Thornton was busy sowing vegetables while Jenny Whitmore helped her 13-month-old granddaughter Ava Seretny get hands on with potted plants.
The nursery has been open since 2003 and looks after youngsters aged up to five years old.
You may also want to watch:
It has six nurseries across the country with bases at Norwich Airport, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and Broadland Business Park.
For more information go to www.busybeeschildcare.co.uk
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 5 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 6 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 7 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours