Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- Credit: Archant
The owners of a city-centre cocktail bar who have “done their best in a troubling time” have announced its “temporary” closure.
The Warwick Street Social, on Warwick Street in Norwich, has closed initially for a few months.
Daniel Smith and Gregory Adjemian from G&D Ventures, which owns the business, said the closure would then be reviewed.
On the Warwick Street Social website it states: “Due to the global pandemic, we have done our best in a very troubling time to adhere to government guidelines and advice.
“Our main priority has always been, and will always continue to be the health, safety and well-being of our customers, staff and the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“However, after some difficult conversations, we have sadly come to the decision to temporarily close Warwick St Social for an initial period of a few months however this will be under constant review.
“It is with regret that we have to make this call.
- 1 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 2 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 7 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 8 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 9 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 10 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
“We will look to re-deploy staff to other parts of the business where feasible."