Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- Credit: Archant
The owners of a city-centre cocktail bar who have “done their best in a troubling time” have announced its “temporary” closure.
The Warwick Street Social, on Warwick Street in Norwich, has closed initially for a few months.
Daniel Smith and Gregory Adjemian from G&D Ventures, which owns the business, said the closure would then be reviewed.
On the Warwick Street Social website it states: “Due to the global pandemic, we have done our best in a very troubling time to adhere to government guidelines and advice.
“Our main priority has always been, and will always continue to be the health, safety and well-being of our customers, staff and the local community.
“However, after some difficult conversations, we have sadly come to the decision to temporarily close Warwick St Social for an initial period of a few months however this will be under constant review.
“It is with regret that we have to make this call.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 5 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
- 6 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 7 Struggles to move out of Norfolk continue after school attack
- 8 'The end of an icon' - A look back at the history of The Talk
- 9 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 10 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
“We will look to re-deploy staff to other parts of the business where feasible."