Walking dinosaur show to return to Norwich in 2022
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
An interactive dinosaur show is coming to Norwich for the second year in a row.
Dinomania, an award-winning show, will arrive back at Easton College in July next year, running two sessions with 400 tickets available.
The Norwich leg of the 2021 tour was entirely sold out by the time it was held.
The rangers guide guests through the two-hour sessions, teaching them everything about the dinosaurs they have in store.
Sixteen animatronic dinosaurs of all sizes are joining the tour - including the walking T-rex, triceratops, a velociraptor and a range of baby dinosaurs, including a brachiosaurus.
There will also be a mini-museum with real fossils from dinosaurs, marine reptiles and other prehistoric creatures. There will also be workshops, videos on the big screen and a dinosaur quiz.
Dinomania was launched by Chris Roberts in 2015 and he now takes his dinosaurs to schools and venues across the UK.
Tickets can be bought on the Dinomania website.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 4 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 7 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 8 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 9 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 10 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes