What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant/PA
The high street may be suffering a pandemic fall-out with closures. But there have also been a lot of new brands opening or announcing forthcoming dates for launching in the city.
Here are 10:
Lidl - discount retailer Lidl is opening its latest superstore on the outskirts of Norwich, off Poppy Way, Postwick, on Thursday, July 29. And it's building another store in Fir Covert Way, Taverham.
Aldi - Not to be outdone, Aldi is opening a new supermarket off William Frost Way, Costessey.
Bear - Bryony Fayers, 42, brought her sustainable brand of children's items to the Golden Triangle, in 33a Avenue Road.
The Range - the popular home and garden superstore is opening its second outlet off Hall Road.
Flooring Superstore - this opened in Barker Street.
Leading Labels clothing store opened in Castle Quarter, next to Boots on level one.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 8 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
Nails by Alex, a new salon run by Alex and Chery Nguyen opened in Castle Meadow.
Chalk Hairdressing - this new hair salon opened in 85, Prince of Wales Road, offering a one-one service and many vegan products.