What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant/PA
The high street may be suffering a pandemic fall-out with closures. But there have also been a lot of new brands opening or announcing forthcoming dates for launching in the city.
Here are 10:
Lidl - discount retailer Lidl is opening its latest superstore on the outskirts of Norwich, off Poppy Way, Postwick, on Thursday, July 29. And it's building another store in Fir Covert Way, Taverham.
Aldi - Not to be outdone, Aldi is opening a new supermarket off William Frost Way, Costessey.
Bear - Bryony Fayers, 42, brought her sustainable brand of children's items to the Golden Triangle, in 33a Avenue Road.
The Range - the popular home and garden superstore is opening its second outlet off Hall Road.
Flooring Superstore - this opened in Barker Street.
Leading Labels clothing store opened in Castle Quarter, next to Boots on level one.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 9 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 10 Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot
Nails by Alex, a new salon run by Alex and Chery Nguyen opened in Castle Meadow.
Chalk Hairdressing - this new hair salon opened in 85, Prince of Wales Road, offering a one-one service and many vegan products.