What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant/PA
The high street may be suffering a pandemic fall-out with closures. But there have also been a lot of new brands opening or announcing forthcoming dates for launching in the city.
Here are 10:
Lidl - discount retailer Lidl is opening its latest superstore on the outskirts of Norwich, off Poppy Way, Postwick, on Thursday, July 29. And it's building another store in Fir Covert Way, Taverham.
Aldi - Not to be outdone, Aldi is opening a new supermarket off William Frost Way, Costessey.
Bear - Bryony Fayers, 42, brought her sustainable brand of children's items to the Golden Triangle, in 33a Avenue Road.
The Range - the popular home and garden superstore is opening its second outlet off Hall Road.
Flooring Superstore - this opened in Barker Street.
Leading Labels clothing store opened in Castle Quarter, next to Boots on level one.
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 3 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 4 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 5 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 6 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 7 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 8 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 9 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement
- 10 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
Nails by Alex, a new salon run by Alex and Chery Nguyen opened in Castle Meadow.
Chalk Hairdressing - this new hair salon opened in 85, Prince of Wales Road, offering a one-one service and many vegan products.