Long-established city hair and beauty salon announces new location
- Credit: Supplied
A Norwich salon is moving to a new location after a decade and its new home is getting a makeover ahead of the reopening.
The Cottage Hair and Beauty salon is currently based in Boston House in 2 Orford Street, which will stay open until Saturday, September 11.
Then on Wednesday, September 15 it will welcome customers back to its new premises in 12 All Saints Green, opposite John Lewis.
Owner Jemma Winzor-Saile, 40, has 15 members of staff working at The Cottage, with a mix of employed and self-employed hairdressers and beauticians.
Mrs Winzor-Saile said: "We are moving as the salon is a bit too big for us.
"We fell in love with this place and it is a really good location and a fresh start.
"It is a 17th century listed building and we have uncovered all the original features and we want it to be very eco-friendly."
- 1 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 2 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 5 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 6 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 8 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 9 Pensioner can't leave home because of 'obstacle course' outside
- 10 'Amazing' teen denied urgent mental health referral weeks before death