Tech sector sits down together for first time in 19 months
- Credit: Talking Tech
The brightest minds of the city's tech scene gathered face-to-face for one of the first times in nearly two years at Talking Tech.
The Norfolk Chambers' annual event was held at The Space last week to the delight of the sector.
Nova Fairbank, chief operating officer at Norfolk Chambers of Commerce, said: “Talking Tech 2021 has been a fantastic success.
"It’s the Norfolk Chambers first face-to-face event in 19 months and to bring the Norfolk business community back together after so long has been amazing.
"Over 85 delegates were in attendance, representing a broad range of organisations across the region, hearing from expert speakers on how technology and innovation can add real value and benefit their businesses.”
The event, sponsored by Breakwater IT, was in partnership with Tech East and the Cambridge Norwich tech corridor.
It featured talks on intelligent automation and efficiencies as well as talks on HR, business coaching and customer experience.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 3 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 4 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 5 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 6 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 7 Parents 'terrified' after THIRD run-in with cars driving on pavement
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
- 10 'I went to hospital with dental pain - it turns out I had cancer'
C-J Green, co-founder and executive director of BraveGoose and chairwoman of the New Anglia LEP, said: “Seeing people in person again is absolutely wonderful and it’s nice to be around conversations about technology."