Site earmarked for apartments for sale for £1.5m near Norwich train station
- Credit: Abbotfox
A site near Norwich railway station is for sale and set for a development of new homes.
Offers are invited for the site in Clarence Road, which is subject to planning permission, for the mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
The estimated value of the development is £4.42m, say the agents.
The land is situated on the corner of Lower Clarence Road and Clarence Road, used formerly as a car park to a chiropractic business.
Agent abbotFox state: "It is believed that planning will likely be granted for 21 units, a mix of one bedroom and two bedroom apartments with a GDV, gross development value, of £4.42m."
You may also want to watch:
The site is a seven minute walk from Norwich railway station.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 7 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 8 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 9 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 10 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?