Site earmarked for apartments for sale for £1.5m near Norwich train station
- Credit: Abbotfox
A site near Norwich railway station is for sale and set for a development of new homes.
Offers are invited for the site in Clarence Road, which is subject to planning permission, for the mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
The estimated value of the development is £4.42m, say the agents.
The land is situated on the corner of Lower Clarence Road and Clarence Road, used formerly as a car park to a chiropractic business.
Agent abbotFox state: "It is believed that planning will likely be granted for 21 units, a mix of one bedroom and two bedroom apartments with a GDV, gross development value, of £4.42m."
You may also want to watch:
The site is a seven minute walk from Norwich railway station.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse