What next for this Norwich pub?
- Credit: Google Maps
The search is on for new tenants of a popular city pub.
Located in St Phillips Road, The Belle Vue pub has become available on a five-year retail partnership tenancy.
The pub offers a spacious open-plan seating style with a large single bar servery inside.
Outside boasts a sheltered garden and street-side seating.
The property also comes with a sheltered beer garden and a selection of garden furniture.
Situated in the Golden Triangle area of the city, the Belle Vue is a Victorian style building and has become known in the area for its quality cask ales and pub food.
A spokesman for the site's owner, the Stonegate Group Pub Partners, said: "We’re looking for new tenants to look after the pub for a five-year tenancy.
- 1 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 2 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 3 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 4 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 5 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 6 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 11 reasons why Norwich is the best city
- 9 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 10 Watch: A handful of protesters gather as City thumped on last day of season
"The pub is currently open.
"It is up to the current tenants if the pub will remain open while we look for new occupants."