Popular DIY store set to open its doors in the next few weeks
- Credit: Google Maps
A popular DIY chain is set to open its doors in Norwich for a grand opening in the next few weeks.
DIY chain, Wurth, will be opening its doors on June 21 at 24 Kingsway, City Trading Estate.
The DIY chain, which have their head office in Germany and the national distribution centre in Erith, Kent, already have various other premises around the UK.
It will be the first to open in Norwich and will sell everyday DIY products including hand tools and power tools, as well as PPE, construction chemicals, car care products, fasteners and more.
The store will also be offering a loyalty card service, click and collect and hot drinks from the coffee dock.
They will be welcoming new customers to the store for special in-store offers, events and more between July 5 to July 9.
The team are trained to advise on a wide range of products for the metal, woodcutting, automotive and construction industries.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 6 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 7 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 9 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 10 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years