New health store opens in Norwich with a pic 'n' mix - for dogs
- Credit: Supplied
Free goodie bags for your four-legged pals are on offer as a new store opens in Norwich's Castle Quarter.
Pettitt and Boo opens on Tuesday, May 4, run by husband and wife Adrian and Alison Pettitt.
Stocking healthy, nutritious all-natural treats and dog food, the new store marks an expansion for the couple who own two other pet stores in Bowthorpe and Hellesdon.
Mrs Pettitt said: “Our niche is offering the tastiest, healthiest, all-natural dog food and treats that are packed with goodness.
"We’re excited to be opening at Castle Quarter. It’s the perfect location for us, with a high footfall, and easy parking, and we can’t wait to meet new faces and start talking to new customers about the best, healthiest options for their much-loved pets.”
You may also want to watch:
Two new members of staff have been recruited to work at the Castle Quarter store, which will offer free advice and dietary consultation appointments as well as a wide variety of food, treats, toys, beds, collars, leads and accessories.
Dog owners who are concerned about their dog’s diet can book an appointment for a one-to-one consultation with a canine nutritionist.
- 1 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 2 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 5 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 6 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 8 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 9 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale
- 10 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
The store will also feature a fun pick ‘n’ mix section, so shoppers can scoop up a variety of dog snacks and chews to take home.
This includes a rather unusual snack. The store’s owners have developed an exclusive partnership with a local farmer agreeing to buy up naturally fallen deer antlers, which are then cleaned, sanded, and chopped into dog-friendly sized treats before going on sale.
Rob Bradley, centre manager at Castle Quarter, said: “We’re really pleased to have Pettitt and Boo moving in. We love providing space for independent, local businesses to grow their brands.
"When out shopping or having a family day out, our visitors can now stop by and pick up a treat to set tails wagging when they arrive back home.”
Pettitt and Boo is situated between Starbucks and F.Hinds on the lower floor.
Goodie bags will be given out throughout May.