Meet the faces behind St Benedicts Street in Norwich
- Credit: Denise Bradley
From record stores to retro games - St Benedicts has something for everyone.
The road is home to a Grade I listed church, lending it a sense of the city's history.
And the shops found at this spot are just as eclectic.
Shoppers can pick up a record at Soundclash which has everything from Punk to RnB on its many racks.
Down the road at Cookes Band Instruments customers can find high-quality pieces hand-selected by expert Mark Hedges.
With Christmas around the corner people might want to start looking for gifts for loved ones - so why not pop into Melville & Mayell which has a range of tipples from around the world.
If booze isn't quite right then beautiful and unique items can be found at Raphael.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 8 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 9 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
And for those who are kids at heart there's always Abstract Sprocket which has a vast range of comics for all to enjoy.