Meet the faces behind St Benedicts Street in Norwich
- Credit: Denise Bradley
From record stores to retro games - St Benedicts has something for everyone.
The road is home to a Grade I listed church, lending it a sense of the city's history.
And the shops found at this spot are just as eclectic.
Shoppers can pick up a record at Soundclash which has everything from Punk to RnB on its many racks.
Down the road at Cookes Band Instruments customers can find high-quality pieces hand-selected by expert Mark Hedges.
You may also want to watch:
With Christmas around the corner people might want to start looking for gifts for loved ones - so why not pop into Melville & Mayell which has a range of tipples from around the world.
If booze isn't quite right then beautiful and unique items can be found at Raphael.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 4 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 5 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 6 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 10 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
And for those who are kids at heart there's always Abstract Sprocket which has a vast range of comics for all to enjoy.