Cocktail bar open during the day for coffee, cake and toasties
- Credit: Brittany Woodman/Archant
A vegan bar in the Golden Triangle has proved such a hit that it will now be opening during the day.
Oliver's in Unthank Road has seen success with its homemade cocktails and plant-based nibbles.
It will now extend its opening hours into the day with coffee, cakes and toasties on the menu.
Co-owners Oliver Sanham, 28, and Oliver Holdsworth, 24 will now be at the site from 10am, six days a week.
Mr Sanham said: "We’re very excited about getting our espresso machine in.
"The whole new range of food is plant-based, too, just like everything else in the bar.
"We have added vegan cake and also a small selection of vegan cheese toasties.
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 2 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 3 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 4 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 5 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 6 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 7 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 8 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 9 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
"We’ll be serving coffee all evening too.
"It’s a lovely place to relax in during the day so hopefully people who live in this area will be pleased to have a new space to spend time in."
Oliver's Bar is now open Monday to Thursday, 10am-11pm and Friday to Saturday 10am-12pm.