Pilates coach launches outdoor sessions in Norwich gardens
- Credit: Joanna Millington Photography
Those looking to get fit can now enjoy pilates in the Plantation Gardens in Norwich's Golden Triangle.
Emma Power launched her business, Empower, last year and is taking her lessons outside for summer.
The pilates instructor is hoping that by teaching outdoors her classes will be more relaxing - and feel safer for attendees.
She said: "I started teaching last year in Horsford Village Hall and it's been wonderful - but I've always wanted to do something a bit different. Teaching outdoors has always been a goal of mine.
"The wonderful thing about Plantation Gardens is that we'll do the sessions in a chalk pit, so it's actually really quiet. That combined with the beautiful scenery just means it's really tranquil and the fact it's outside will hopefully make it feel more social-distancing friendly."
You may also want to watch:
During lockdown Ms Power continued her training into areas like pilates for bone strength and for certain age groups.
The sessions will take place on Fridays and can be booked via the Empower website.
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 5 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 6 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m