Pilates coach launches outdoor sessions in Norwich gardens
- Credit: Joanna Millington Photography
Those looking to get fit can now enjoy pilates in the Plantation Gardens in Norwich's Golden Triangle.
Emma Power launched her business, Empower, last year and is taking her lessons outside for summer.
The pilates instructor is hoping that by teaching outdoors her classes will be more relaxing - and feel safer for attendees.
She said: "I started teaching last year in Horsford Village Hall and it's been wonderful - but I've always wanted to do something a bit different. Teaching outdoors has always been a goal of mine.
"The wonderful thing about Plantation Gardens is that we'll do the sessions in a chalk pit, so it's actually really quiet. That combined with the beautiful scenery just means it's really tranquil and the fact it's outside will hopefully make it feel more social-distancing friendly."
You may also want to watch:
During lockdown Ms Power continued her training into areas like pilates for bone strength and for certain age groups.
The sessions will take place on Fridays and can be booked via the Empower website.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 6 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 7 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 8 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout