Electronics retailer opens its first store in Norwich
- Credit: Ultima Electronics
An online electronics retailer has chosen Norwich as the place to open its first bricks and mortar store.
Ultimo Electronics was set up in 2014 shipping 20 orders per week, but now employs 25 staff and turns over more than £10m per year.
It predicts that number to triple in the next three years, creating around 30 more jobs at the company.
Ultimo is launching three stores in East Anglia after noting increased demand from customers wanting to see products in person.
Its first has opened on the Sweet Briar Retail park, off the Norwich ring road.
You may also want to watch:
Director John Hannan said: "We believe the experience of buying a pre-owned device should be just as good as buying a new one – only much more affordable.
"We also make the refurbishment process more transparent for customers, with professionally tested stock that comes with a minimum battery life, warranty and technical support, just as you’d expect from a new device."
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats