Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
A bridal shop in Norwich has been named one of the best wedding dress shops in the UK.
Prima Donna, in Timberhill, was included in a list of the 50 best bridal shops in the UK by Go Hen, a leading hen party organiser.
The shops were judged on a variety of areas including style, atmosphere, reviews and experience.
Prima Donna's manager Lisa Ivers, 53, said: "It's amazing to be included in the list. We've been in Norwich for over 28 years now and love it here.
"We love all our customers and we always try to send our ladies away as happy as we can and we bend over backwards to make that happen for them.
"It's great to be recognised for the great service we offer."
Prima Donna first opened in 1993 and moved to its Timberhill location six years ago.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
It has a range of dresses available, some of which can be viewed on its website.