Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
A bridal shop in Norwich has been named one of the best wedding dress shops in the UK.
Prima Donna, in Timberhill, was included in a list of the 50 best bridal shops in the UK by Go Hen, a leading hen party organiser.
The shops were judged on a variety of areas including style, atmosphere, reviews and experience.
Prima Donna's manager Lisa Ivers, 53, said: "It's amazing to be included in the list. We've been in Norwich for over 28 years now and love it here.
"We love all our customers and we always try to send our ladies away as happy as we can and we bend over backwards to make that happen for them.
"It's great to be recognised for the great service we offer."
Prima Donna first opened in 1993 and moved to its Timberhill location six years ago.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 6 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
- 7 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
- 8 One-bed maisonette is up for sale in one of the coolest parts of Norwich
- 9 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
- 10 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
It has a range of dresses available, some of which can be viewed on its website.