City B&M store set to double in size with expansion
- Credit: Grace Piercy
A Norwich bargain store has a huge expansion under way which when complete will see it double in size.
B&M at Riverside Retail Park is undergoing a makeover to create a "bigger and better store".
It is expanding from the current store into the former Outfit store next door. The two are currently being connected by open shutter doors.
The entire store, both units, is currently open but is set to close for a week on Sunday, June 12.
The newly refurbished store will then reopen on Friday, June 17.
B&M has apologised for any disruption to its customers during the 'makeover'.
The Riverside store is one of ten B&M stores in Norfolk and Waveney. There are two other stores in Norwich alone.
- 1 Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre returns with stalls, live music and 'great food'
- 2 Where to watch thousands of dominoes topple through Norwich
- 3 Man given flat just THREE DAYS before he'd have to live out of car
- 4 Will Sweet Briar Road repairs be completed by the end of the month?
- 5 Man in his 60s charged in connection with city murder
- 6 Investigation launched after disabled woman stranded at bus stop
- 7 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 8 Revealed: Where Japanese knotweed has been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Families fed up with 'ludicrous' lights causing chaos on their road
- 10 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
B&M is a British-Luxembourg business that began in Lancashire in 1978. The variety retailer has more than 700 stores in the UK.