Youth networking event 'huge success' after selling out in 72 hours
- Credit: Stokely Howard
Young entrepreneurs who bought up every space at a new networking event said the evening was a "huge success".
Gen-E is a new collaborative group launched by Stokely Howard of video producers Trendy Grandad and Norfolk Chambers of Commerce.
It held its first event last week having sold out within 72 hours of launching its tickets online.
More than 65 young entrepreneurs turned out, keen to hear more from their peers.
Nade Ward, owner of Socker Share, attended the event and said: “Gen-E went from being an event to a community within a matter of minutes.
You may also want to watch:
“It was my first networking event, since launching Socker Share, and I felt comfortable as soon as I arrived - which is credit to the environment set and, of course, everybody who was there.”
James Brown, founder of JSB Digital, added: “It was like no other networking event I’ve been to and Loui Blake’s talk was super insightful and full of great takeaways.”
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
For more information visit www.norfolkchamber.co.uk/events.