Free hot yoga sessions on offer at new Castle Quarter studio
- Credit: Hotpod Yoga
Get ready to sweat this summer with a new hot yoga studio offering free taster sessions coming to Norwich.
Hotpod Yoga is opening in Castle Quarter next month offering its "one-of-a-kind" classes to all abilities.
Owned and operated by couple Kelly Brown and Devon Boyd, the studio is offering a "multi-sensory and immersive yoga experience like no other".
Miss Brown explained the hot yoga phenomenon is sweeping the nation, adding: "On entering our inflatable pod, your senses are greeted by a low purple hue, rhythmic beats, aromatic scents and our pièce de resistance - the 37-degree heat.
"We’re really aiming to offer something for everyone, whether that's an electrician struggling with back pain, best friends looking for an alternative way to get together on a Friday night or people who have enjoyed yoga for years and want to take their practice further."
The studio is currently being built with the owners searching for local yoga teachers.
Hotpod Yoga is opening this summer next to Moya Bubble Tea on floor two of Castle Quarter.
Taster sessions will take place on June 25 and 26 with free booking available online from June 1.
- 1 Military helicopters spotted flying over Norfolk
- 2 Are you the mystery Norwich builder Peter Crouch is searching for?
- 3 Chim chim, I do! Couple tie the knot in Mary Poppins-themed wedding
- 4 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 5 See inside 'stunning' flat overlooking Norwich Market
- 6 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 7 Much-loved dungaree brand to open one of only three UK stores in Norwich
- 8 A47 dualling gets government green light
- 9 Hidden 90-acre wildlife haven in city secured after £600k investment
- 10 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
There is an optional donation of £5 which will be given to the charity Mind.