Three fashion brands opening in Norwich shopping centre
- Credit: Supplied
Three big name fashion brands are set to open in a Norwich shopping centre.
Fashion retail group TFG London is bringing Hobbs, Whistles and Phase Eight to Chantry Place.
Due to open in April, the womenswear brands will offer an extensive collection and be located on the upper ground floor close to H&M.
Spread across two levels, the store will also feature a styling suite.
Paul McCarthy, general manager of Chantry Place, said: “These three premium brands all bring something different to Chantry Place, appealing to a range of ages, tastes and offering choice for all occasions.
"Our fashion offering is already strong with names like Zara, House of Fraser and Monsoon, and the opening of Hobbs, Whistles and Phase Eight compliments and strengthens this, and offers our shoppers even more choice.”
TFG London is part of The Foschini Group Limited (TFG), a South African retail business.
- 1 'Frustrated' father fined for accidentally overstaying in city car park
- 2 All the places you can fly to from Norwich this summer
- 3 City pub hosting day festival with 'some of the best' bands around
- 4 Why cheque from the Queen was never cashed
- 5 'Total injustice': Couple fury over fine for parking on white line
- 6 Car ploughs into side of city house
- 7 Film exposes Norwich teen’s involvement in far-right group behind leaflets
- 8 Plea to find next-of-kin after death of 48-year-old Norwich man
- 9 New bid to open safe space for drug users in the city
- 10 When will the city's Riverside roadworks be completed?
It entered the UK market in 2015 and opened its first TFG store in December 2019.