Former Norwich City footballer sells hair salon
- Credit: Archant
A long-established hair salon in Norwich set up by a former footballer is for sale for £275,000.
The Paul Kent Hair Studio, Ketts Hill is for sale including the business premises and a self-contained first floor flat.
The business was opened by Rotherham-born Paul Kent, who started as an apprentice at Norwich City in July 1970 when he was just 16 and went on to play for the club 18 months later.
He also played in his career for Cambridge United and Halifax Town.
He went on to stay in Norwich, opening his unisex salon.
You may also want to watch:
The property is being sold with vacant possession and the salon equipment can be purchased by separate negotiation.
The premises offers a reception area, two salon rooms, plenty of storage and a rear lobby with cloakroom space. The flat offers a hall entrance, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, sitting room and two double bedrooms.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot
Agents Starkings & Watson state: "This is an ideal owner buy or investment buy."