Former Norwich City footballer sells hair salon
- Credit: Archant
A long-established hair salon in Norwich set up by a former footballer is for sale for £275,000.
The Paul Kent Hair Studio, Ketts Hill is for sale including the business premises and a self-contained first floor flat.
The business was opened by Rotherham-born Paul Kent, who started as an apprentice at Norwich City in July 1970 when he was just 16 and went on to play for the club 18 months later.
He also played in his career for Cambridge United and Halifax Town.
He went on to stay in Norwich, opening his unisex salon.
The property is being sold with vacant possession and the salon equipment can be purchased by separate negotiation.
The premises offers a reception area, two salon rooms, plenty of storage and a rear lobby with cloakroom space. The flat offers a hall entrance, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, sitting room and two double bedrooms.
- 1 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 2 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 3 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 4 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 7 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 8 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 9 Everything you need to know ahead of the Great Norwich Duck Race
- 10 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
Agents Starkings & Watson state: "This is an ideal owner buy or investment buy."