Former Norwich City footballer sells hair salon
- Credit: Archant
A long-established hair salon in Norwich set up by a former footballer is for sale for £275,000.
The Paul Kent Hair Studio, Ketts Hill is for sale including the business premises and a self-contained first floor flat.
The business was opened by Rotherham-born Paul Kent, who started as an apprentice at Norwich City in July 1970 when he was just 16 and went on to play for the club 18 months later.
He also played in his career for Cambridge United and Halifax Town.
He went on to stay in Norwich, opening his unisex salon.
You may also want to watch:
The property is being sold with vacant possession and the salon equipment can be purchased by separate negotiation.
The premises offers a reception area, two salon rooms, plenty of storage and a rear lobby with cloakroom space. The flat offers a hall entrance, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, sitting room and two double bedrooms.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
Agents Starkings & Watson state: "This is an ideal owner buy or investment buy."