Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
A store unit formerly occupied in Norwich's Royal Arcade by one of the city's longest-running shops is now for rent.
Langleys has been in the Royal Arcade since 1925.
The unit, over two floors, which used to be Langleys offers a total of 3,069 sqft situated at the Gentleman's Walk entrance to the arcade.
Agent Roche, handling the rental of the property, stated: "The Royal Arcade is one of Norwich's principal tourist attractions, not just for its famous art nouveau architecture, but also its wide range of independent retailers, including, Stompers and Macarons & More."
The rental comes with an annual service charge and business rates on top.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 5 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 6 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 7 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 8 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 9 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash