Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
A store unit formerly occupied in Norwich's Royal Arcade by one of the city's longest-running shops is now for rent.
Langleys has been in the Royal Arcade since 1925.
The unit, over two floors, which used to be Langleys offers a total of 3,069 sqft situated at the Gentleman's Walk entrance to the arcade.
Agent Roche, handling the rental of the property, stated: "The Royal Arcade is one of Norwich's principal tourist attractions, not just for its famous art nouveau architecture, but also its wide range of independent retailers, including, Stompers and Macarons & More."
The rental comes with an annual service charge and business rates on top.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools