New £150,000 superstore to open - selling artificial grass
- Credit: Flooring Superstore
A new retailer selling all kinds of flooring including 'instant garden' grass is opening in Norwich.
Flooring Superstore has chosen the city as the location for its newest store, which will open in Barker Street on Monday, April 12.
The firm has invested £150,000 in the new store which, boasting 8,702 square feet, will be its second biggest in the UK. It is also creating four new jobs.
Whenever it opens at a new location, Flooring Superstore reaches out to local charities or organisations in need of flooring for a project.
Simon Forrester, regional manager, said: “We’re always happy to make donations of flooring to local good causes as our way of giving something back to areas.
You may also want to watch:
“So, we would love to hear from charities, voluntary organisations or groups doing great work in the community."
The store will offers all kinds of carpets, flooring tiles and the UK's largest selection of artificial grass.
- 1 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 2 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 3 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 4 Tables fill at restaurants and pubs as bar serves 450 on reopening day
- 5 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 6 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 7 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 8 Vulnerable 15-year-old brought to Norwich from London to deal drugs
- 9 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 10 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
Donation requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org