Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- Credit: Minors & Brady
If you fancy frying tonight, here's a chippy trio for sale in Norfolk:
G M West, Spencer Street, Norwich; for sale for offers in the region of £200,000
This started out in 1961 when original owner Gerald West, from Bunwell, was actually offered the chance of an ice-cream van but decided to stay with what he knew, fish and chips.
The shop is included in the sale of the property which includes a two bedroom terraced home with a lounge and kitchen. Outside is a courtyard area.
Lichfield Chippy, Lichfield Road, Great Yarmouth; for sale for offers over £180,000
You may also want to watch:
This 'well established fish and chip shop with an impeccable reputation' is coming up for sale because the owners are retiring. It is the highest rated fish and chip shop on Facebook in the local area and also comes with a three bedroom home.
CD's Diner & Fish bar mobile van; for sale for £49,995
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 6 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 9 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
- 10 Norwich sex offender thought undercover police officer was girl, 12
This mobile van was started up more than two years ago and currently is an excellent opportunity for a new owner, perhaps a husband and wife team or partnership, to take it over.
The catering van is a 2004Renault Master with 91,000 miles and the sale includes equipment such as the fryer and a sink.