Brazilian steakhouse to open in Norwich next month
- Credit: Grace Piercy
A Brazilian steakhouse is set to open in Norwich this September.
Estábulo Rodizio Bar and Grill will be opening the restaurant on Riverside.
They specialise in authentic Brazilian Rodizio, where customers pay a set rate and have unlimited access to different types of meat served table-side by waiters.
The 15 cuts of local meat on offer are served off of a cooking spit and carved in front of the customer.
There is also a selection of vegetarian, vegan, halal, and fish dishes available. Estábulo also have unlimited sides, as well as a gourmet hot and cold salad bar.
You may also want to watch:
The bar is also known for its cocktails, having everything from the classics to their own craft creations.
Customers are given cards to indicate when they're ready to be served again, with a green and red side to signal to waiters.
- 1 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 2 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 6 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 7 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 8 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners
- 9 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 10 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse