GALLERY: Take a stroll through Eaton Park in autumn
- Credit: Archant
It's time to swap shorts for a scarf - autumn is finally drawing in to Norwich.
But despite the weather turning chilly the sun is still finding the chance to peak through and parks in the city are looking all the better for it.
Eaton Park is one of Norwich's best-loved parks, thanks to its architecture and landscape.
The park near the Golden Triangle not only has a beautiful bandstand, it also has a miniature railway and model boating lake.
Towards the end of the park is a footgolf course as well as a patch of woodland.
You may also want to watch:
Within the surround of the bandstand is a cafe where visitors can pick up a hot drink to keep hands warm for the next couple of months.
For those who really need to keep warm - there's also a miniature athletics track to have a race around.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 9 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
People can also spot plenty of wildlife with a heron making regular visits, as well as birds and of course, dogs having a wander.
Will you be visiting Eaton Park this autumn?