'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- Credit: GoogleMaps
A fish and chip restaurant just outside Norwich has been put up for sale by its owners.
The Rembrandt Restaurant in Easton's Dereham Road is on the market for £995,000.
The restaurant, which has not been up for sale for more than 20 years, also comes with a semi-detached three-bedroom bungalow.
Thanks to its freehold site of 0.4 acres agent EMF writes there is "a lot on offer here with a number of options open to a new owner".
Currently the "destination venue" business is operating on reduced hours, opening Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 4pm and 8pm for restaurant and takeaway dining.
You may also want to watch:
In its posting online EMF added: "The business has operated more limited opening hours over the last couple of years however as we move on from the Covid pandemic there is a great opportunity for a new owner to really open it up and make the most of what the site can offer."
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 6 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 9 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in