Grand church hall for rent after nursery closes
- Credit: Arnolds Keys
A large church hall in Norwich which was the premises for a kindergarten is available to rent for £17,000 a year.
St Paul's Community Hall, Magdalen Road, was the home of a children's nursery which closed last December following an Ofsted inspection.
The nursery, for children aged two-four, was issued with a 10-point plan of improvements needed by January 2021 but it closed instead.
The brick building with its distinctive tower is now available to rent, fitted out as a children's nursery with a kitchen and cloakroom facilities.
Outside there is a range of outdoor landscaping areas.
You may also want to watch:
Whilst the property does not benefit from any car parking on site it is believed that some permits may be available for commercial users.
The building was built in 1956-7, designed by well known local architect JP Chaplin, who built several modern church buildings in Norwich.
- 1 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 2 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 5 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 6 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 7 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 10 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale