Planetarium comes to Norwich this autumn
- Credit: Chantry Place
Chantry Place is bringing a planetarium to Norwich this autumn, run by Starlight Stem.
The Planetarium is putting on an HD, 40-minute, immersive experience, taking visitors on a guided tour of the night sky.
Dr Mark Gallaway, an astrophysicist who has appeared on The Sky at Night and the founder of Starlight Stem, will give the tour.
The guided tour will be done with 360 degrees of sky above to explore.
The Monday to Thursday autumn night sky show will show people stars, galaxies, the moon, Saturn and more.
The Friday to Saturday solar system show will focus on the sun, aurora, planets, stars, and more.
Tickets are £4 and the show is available for ages three and up. The venue is wheelchair accessible.
- 1 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 2 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 3 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 4 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 5 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 6 Car hits lamppost after two-car crash in Norwich
- 7 'Not worth it!': Councillor wants new bus lane ditched
- 8 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 9 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 10 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
The shows will run for only six days from Monday, October 25, to Saturday, October 30.
Bookings start on the hour from 10am to 3pm and finish at 45 minutes past. The venue is cleaned between each show.
Tickets are available for purchase on the Norwich Science Festival website.