Planetarium comes to Norwich this autumn
- Credit: Chantry Place
Chantry Place is bringing a planetarium to Norwich this autumn, run by Starlight Stem.
The Planetarium is putting on an HD, 40-minute, immersive experience, taking visitors on a guided tour of the night sky.
Dr Mark Gallaway, an astrophysicist who has appeared on The Sky at Night and the founder of Starlight Stem, will give the tour.
The guided tour will be done with 360 degrees of sky above to explore.
The Monday to Thursday autumn night sky show will show people stars, galaxies, the moon, Saturn and more.
The Friday to Saturday solar system show will focus on the sun, aurora, planets, stars, and more.
Tickets are £4 and the show is available for ages three and up. The venue is wheelchair accessible.
- 1 Changes on the way for listed pub after plans given green light
- 2 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 3 Pupils reach for the rainbow for Norwich Pride Schools Week
- 4 'Our lives changed forever' - Parents pay tribute to six-week-old Chloe
- 5 Need for extension could mean Norwich roadworks continue for longer
- 6 Efforts step up to protect city park from development
- 7 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 8 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 9 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 10 Everything you need to know ahead of the Great Norwich Duck Race
The shows will run for only six days from Monday, October 25, to Saturday, October 30.
Bookings start on the hour from 10am to 3pm and finish at 45 minutes past. The venue is cleaned between each show.
Tickets are available for purchase on the Norwich Science Festival website.