New gin tasting bar opens in Jarrolds in Norwich
- Credit: Newman Associates PR
Shoppers in Norwich's Jarrolds department store can enjoy free tastings after Bullards opened a new bar in the deli.
The new gin bar was opened on Saturday, World Gin Day.
Customers can take guided tastings through the Norwich distillery’s entire range, learning more about the aromatics used to create the tipples.
And plans are in place, as soon as the easing of Covid restrictions allow, to offer special ‘gin experiences’ in the store.
A gin ambassador from Bullards will be on hand at selected times during the week to lead customers through the range, which is marketed as being ‘The Spirit of Norwich’.
You may also want to watch:
Joe Evans, business development director at Bullards Spirits, said: “Jarrolds and Bullards are two iconic Norwich brands, and so it’s appropriate that we are working together to promote the very best of what the city has to offer."
Bullards Spirits was founded in Norwich in 2015, under Russell Evans, reviving a name which had been synonymous with the drinks industry in the city since 1837.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 New pop-up dried flower store opens in Norwich