Popular unique bingo experience to return to city
- Credit: Supplied
Quirky bingo event Bongo's Bingo is set to come back to Norwich.
The bingo rave phenomenon will bring a party atmosphere to the city when it returns with six events in February.
Bongo’s Bingo combines the much-loved quaint pastime of bingo with a mesmeric live show, crazy antics and weird and wonderful prizes.
Set to take place at Epic Studios in Magdalen Street, tickets are now available for Friday, February 4, Saturday, February 5, Friday, February 25, Saturday, February 26, as well as Friday, March 25, and Saturday, March 26.
Co-founder Jonny Bongo said: “We have got an epic run of shows coming up in Norwich at Epic Studios and the crowds there go absolutely wild each and every time.
"We are really looking forward to 2022 being a brilliant year for everyone and this is the perfect way to get us started.”
Doors open at 6pm, with last entry at 7.30pm and the first game at 8pm.
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 3 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 4 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 5 Police descend on city home 'frightening the life' out of neighbours
- 6 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 7 Driver with expired license overtakes police at 95mph
- 8 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 9 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
- 10 WATCH: 'Brazen' thief nabs concrete post then makes off with it on bike
Tickets for the Norwich shows are on sale from: www.bongosbingo.co.uk