North Norfolk clothing company opens first pop-up shop in Norwich
- Credit: Blakely
A Norfolk-born and based clothing store is opening its first pop-up shop in Norwich.
Blakely is opening a pop-up shop that they hope will be open for the next 12 to 18 months.
The pop-up will be at 14 London Street, in the former Thomas Cook travel agents.
The store will open on November 20 at 10am.
There will be 15pc off with a flyer on Saturday, the opening day, and there will be a free gift for the first 50 people that make purchases.
Customers will be able to shop the new Red Label Collection, a selection of customer favourites and bestsellers.
Blakely was founded in 2010 by Gareth Newman in his childhood bedroom. The brand is now based in a 39,000 square foot warehouse in Melton Constable in north Norfolk.
- 1 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 2 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 3 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 4 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 5 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Drug dealer and man who raped teenage girl
- 7 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 8 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 9 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
- 10 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
Mr Newman grew his brand from nothing to an international online brand with almost 300,000 followers on Instagram.
Prices range from £14 to £140.
The pop-up will be open on Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm and on Sunday from 10am to 4pm.