Research Park CEO announces he is stepping down
- Credit: Joe Lenton
The chief executive of the organisation that runs Norwich Research Park has announced he is stepping down.
David Parfrey was the CEO of Anglia Innovation Partnership LLP for three and a half years.
David said: “I am really proud of the work that the board, my team and the people across the park have delivered since I have been here to establish a firm base for future growth.
“It will soon be time for someone else to take the CEO‘s position and I am sure that they will grasp the opportunities that are in place. It’s a great community with very highly skilled people that will make a real difference to our lives. I wish my successor the best of luck.”
Non-executive chairman of AIP LLP, Dr Pete Jackson said: “I would like to thank David for his contribution to making Norwich Research Park a thriving community. Our focus now is to turbo-charge the Park’s enterprise culture, creating jobs, building facilities and growing businesses.”
The selection process for Mr Parfrey's successor is now under way.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 How Norwich's former pubs have changed over the years