Bus collides with truck in Dereham Road, Norwich
Two passengers were injured when a bus was involved in a collision with a pick-up truck in Norwich this morning.
It happened at about 11.20am in Dereham Road at the junction with Grant Street.
A Norwich police spokesman said that two people on the bus suffered minor injuries, and an East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said neither needed hospital treatment.
One fire crew from Earlham attended and made the vehicle and the surrounding area safe.
The crew also gave casualty care.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 8 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 9 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 10 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop