Bucket List loaded fries stall opens in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from opening their first shop in Cromer, you can now get your Bucket List fix in Norwich too.
Bucket List first launched in Paul's Lane Car Park in Overstrand in June last year and sells 800ml tubs of fries with a range of toppings such as garlic mushrooms, lasagne and chicken satay.
The toppings change daily and after a successful year on the coast, owner Nathan Boon opened a permanent shop in 9a Hamilton Road in Cromer in August.
He has also brought a taste of the seaside to Norwich and opened in Castle Mall Gardens in Norwich on Wednesday August 29.
Mr Boon worked as head chef at The White Horse in Overstrand for 10 years and runs the business with his wife Adele.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Tucker, chef at Norwich Bucket List, said: 'The Bucket List is a family-owned business and they do hand-cut chips with homemade toppings.
'The menu changes every day but we have a standard list of buckets that we serve every day.
READ MORE: 'Children should eat what they are given' - Norwich restaurateur defends TripAdvisor takedowns'We decided to open in Norwich to get our name out there and see what it's like in the city and bring the people of Norwich what we can do on the coast.'
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
Bucket List is open in Castle Mall gardens 12pm to 6pm Wednesday to Sunday.