Bucket List loaded fries stall opens in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from opening their first shop in Cromer, you can now get your Bucket List fix in Norwich too.
Bucket List first launched in Paul's Lane Car Park in Overstrand in June last year and sells 800ml tubs of fries with a range of toppings such as garlic mushrooms, lasagne and chicken satay.
The toppings change daily and after a successful year on the coast, owner Nathan Boon opened a permanent shop in 9a Hamilton Road in Cromer in August.
He has also brought a taste of the seaside to Norwich and opened in Castle Mall Gardens in Norwich on Wednesday August 29.
Mr Boon worked as head chef at The White Horse in Overstrand for 10 years and runs the business with his wife Adele.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Tucker, chef at Norwich Bucket List, said: 'The Bucket List is a family-owned business and they do hand-cut chips with homemade toppings.
'The menu changes every day but we have a standard list of buckets that we serve every day.
READ MORE: 'Children should eat what they are given' - Norwich restaurateur defends TripAdvisor takedowns'We decided to open in Norwich to get our name out there and see what it's like in the city and bring the people of Norwich what we can do on the coast.'
- 1 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 4 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 7 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 8 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 9 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time
- 10 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
Bucket List is open in Castle Mall gardens 12pm to 6pm Wednesday to Sunday.