Bucket List loaded fries stall opens in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from opening their first shop in Cromer, you can now get your Bucket List fix in Norwich too.
Bucket List first launched in Paul's Lane Car Park in Overstrand in June last year and sells 800ml tubs of fries with a range of toppings such as garlic mushrooms, lasagne and chicken satay.
The toppings change daily and after a successful year on the coast, owner Nathan Boon opened a permanent shop in 9a Hamilton Road in Cromer in August.
He has also brought a taste of the seaside to Norwich and opened in Castle Mall Gardens in Norwich on Wednesday August 29.
Mr Boon worked as head chef at The White Horse in Overstrand for 10 years and runs the business with his wife Adele.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Tucker, chef at Norwich Bucket List, said: 'The Bucket List is a family-owned business and they do hand-cut chips with homemade toppings.
'The menu changes every day but we have a standard list of buckets that we serve every day.
READ MORE: 'Children should eat what they are given' - Norwich restaurateur defends TripAdvisor takedowns'We decided to open in Norwich to get our name out there and see what it's like in the city and bring the people of Norwich what we can do on the coast.'
- 1 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 4 Tables fill at restaurants and pubs as bar serves 450 on reopening day
- 5 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 6 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 7 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 8 Vulnerable 15-year-old brought to Norwich from London to deal drugs
- 9 Mamas & Papas opens new Norwich store
- 10 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
Bucket List is open in Castle Mall gardens 12pm to 6pm Wednesday to Sunday.