Brothers appeal for support for their charity golf event
Kim BriscoeTwo brothers are appealing for raffle prizes and sponsorship for their annual charity golf event.Kim Briscoe
Two brothers are appealing for raffle prizes and sponsorship for their annual charity golf event.
Chris Milligan, from Tuckswood, and Barry Milligan, from Hellesdon, hold a golf day each year at Costessey Park Golf Club to raise money for Norwich and Norfolk charities.
The last event raised �1,700 for the Bryan Gunn Appeal.
This year they will be raising money for Radio Norwich's Families First charity on Friday, April 2.
Chris Milligan, who is a plasterer, said: 'It's always a really good day with people of all ages and abilities.
'But we're still looking for sponsorship for holes and we'd be really grateful for any donations of raffle prizes.'
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 3 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 4 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Thorpe Road closes to all traffic as resurfacing work begins
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 Independent city store 'honoured' to be named UK's retailer of the year
- 9 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 10 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
Green keepers will be placing the advertising boards of sponsors around the course. Sponsorship costs �25 for one board, �40 for two or �50 for three.
Anyone interested in sponsoring a hole, or donating a raffle prize can contact Mr Milligan on 07816 687053.