Brothers appeal for support for their charity golf event
Kim BriscoeTwo brothers are appealing for raffle prizes and sponsorship for their annual charity golf event.Kim Briscoe
Two brothers are appealing for raffle prizes and sponsorship for their annual charity golf event.
Chris Milligan, from Tuckswood, and Barry Milligan, from Hellesdon, hold a golf day each year at Costessey Park Golf Club to raise money for Norwich and Norfolk charities.
The last event raised �1,700 for the Bryan Gunn Appeal.
This year they will be raising money for Radio Norwich's Families First charity on Friday, April 2.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Milligan, who is a plasterer, said: 'It's always a really good day with people of all ages and abilities.
'But we're still looking for sponsorship for holes and we'd be really grateful for any donations of raffle prizes.'
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night
Green keepers will be placing the advertising boards of sponsors around the course. Sponsorship costs �25 for one board, �40 for two or �50 for three.
Anyone interested in sponsoring a hole, or donating a raffle prize can contact Mr Milligan on 07816 687053.