Brothers appeal for support for their charity golf event
Kim BriscoeTwo brothers are appealing for raffle prizes and sponsorship for their annual charity golf event.Kim Briscoe
Two brothers are appealing for raffle prizes and sponsorship for their annual charity golf event.
Chris Milligan, from Tuckswood, and Barry Milligan, from Hellesdon, hold a golf day each year at Costessey Park Golf Club to raise money for Norwich and Norfolk charities.
The last event raised �1,700 for the Bryan Gunn Appeal.
This year they will be raising money for Radio Norwich's Families First charity on Friday, April 2.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Milligan, who is a plasterer, said: 'It's always a really good day with people of all ages and abilities.
'But we're still looking for sponsorship for holes and we'd be really grateful for any donations of raffle prizes.'
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 3 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 4 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 10 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
Green keepers will be placing the advertising boards of sponsors around the course. Sponsorship costs �25 for one board, �40 for two or �50 for three.
Anyone interested in sponsoring a hole, or donating a raffle prize can contact Mr Milligan on 07816 687053.