Brides and grooms get great inspiration from wedding show at Dunston Hall
- Credit: Archant © 2013
Wedding bells were in the air as happy couples soon to tie the knot gathered with their family and friends in the beautiful surrounds of Dunston Hall, near Norwich, today for the latest EDP Wedding Show.
About 1,200 people went to the event that offered great ideas for every aspect of planning a dream wedding.
Horses and carriages, classic cars, and even a double decker bus and some VW camper vans, were among the transport options couples could explore to get them to the church on time, before they were greeted by beautiful music played by the Vivace Quartet as they entered the historic hall that was packed with ideas for everything from tasty cakes to beautiful dresses to the perfect honeymoon.
Judy Welsh, from the EDP Wedding Show team, said: 'We had about 1,200 people at the show. It was a brilliant day and lovely to see so many brides and grooms and their families at the show getting inspiration from all the different exhibitors.'
Heavy horses Raymond and Ben, from Beccles-based N&J Horse Drawn Carriages, were among the stars of the show and they enjoyed meeting the many brides and grooms. Pure Bride Boutique, in Lower Goat Lane, Norwich was among the boutiques giving brides inspiration for their wedding dress as well as mens formal wear.
You may also want to watch:
• See www.eveningnews24.co.uk tomorrow for more photographs from yesterday's EDP Wedding Show.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 8 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 9 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 10 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop