Norwich pizza restaurant launches new dessert and cocktail collaborations
- Credit: joshua cooper
A popular Norwich pizza restaurant is working with some of the city's finest bakers and cocktail makers on a series of new collaborations.
Brick Pizza, on Norwich Market Place, has announced it is teaming up with Bar Hawthorn on St Benedicts Street to serve pizzas in the evening at the cocktail venue.
The new venture kicks off on May 21 at the bar, where from 5pm to 10pm Monday to Thursday they will be offering a selection of four pizzas plus Arancini.
To celebrate, Bar Hawthorn will be selling Negronis and Aeporol Spritz drinks for £5.
Brick have also joined forces with Norwich dessert experts Figbar who have created two Budinos (baked Italian puddings) for the pizza place - one Amalfi lemon with basil and the other amaretti with salted butter caramel.
You may also want to watch:
These are available at Brick now for £5 each.
For more information visit facebook.com/brickpizzanorwich
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle