Video: Take a look inside Brewdog Norwich’s new upstairs room
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich pub has expanded its premises to include a function room and events space.
BrewDog Norwich on Queen street, has opened a new upstairs space which will allow the venue to host events such as tastings, bottle shares and club meetings as well as offering more seating space for its customers.
Michelle Hall, Brewdog Norwich's manager said the opening of the new space was much needed: 'I think it will go really well, we're overflowing downstairs so the extra space is definitely needed.
'We also really like putting on events so we're really excited to push the boundaries and get involved with the community and settle in a bit more,' she said.
Following the opening of the new upstairs space on Friday, February 22, the pub celebrated with a bottomless brunch event on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
In March the venue will host a craft beer festival.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 6 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 9 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 10 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes