Two day breast cancer fundraiser at Norwich nursery
- Credit: Archant
The group of women from Treehouse Children's Centre, in Chatham Street, Norwich, are fundraising to raise money for the charity.
Kelsey Kidd, 25, the coordinator, from Norwich said: 'We have three cake sales, two 'wear it pink' days and pink themed games coming up.
'Two members of staff are shaving their heads, one is dying her hair pink, two are running from the West Norwich Hospital to St Margarets Church in Sprowston and another two are getting breast cancer tattoos.'
Children in the nursery will also be involved in pink themed cooking and a pink themed quiz.
She said: 'The children have enjoyed creating bunting, posters and devising games.'
You may also want to watch:
The last event the women organised raised more that £600 for Save the Children.
To donate their Just Giving page.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 8 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?