Two day breast cancer fundraiser at Norwich nursery
- Credit: Archant
The group of women from Treehouse Children's Centre, in Chatham Street, Norwich, are fundraising to raise money for the charity.
Kelsey Kidd, 25, the coordinator, from Norwich said: 'We have three cake sales, two 'wear it pink' days and pink themed games coming up.
'Two members of staff are shaving their heads, one is dying her hair pink, two are running from the West Norwich Hospital to St Margarets Church in Sprowston and another two are getting breast cancer tattoos.'
Children in the nursery will also be involved in pink themed cooking and a pink themed quiz.
She said: 'The children have enjoyed creating bunting, posters and devising games.'
You may also want to watch:
The last event the women organised raised more that £600 for Save the Children.
To donate their Just Giving page.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 6 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 7 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 8 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 9 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 10 Former policeman in court in Norwich charged with rape and assaults