Breaking news: Flash sale at the Tannery for Norwich Fashion Week
Luxury leather retailer will have a flash sale during NFW
The Tannery in the Royal Arcade is the latest shop to join in the celebrations of Norwich Fashion Week.
The luxury leather retailer will be having a flash sale on Friday February 18.
For one day only all items in store will have 10pc off.
You may also want to watch:
Items in store include handbags, luggage, belts, gloves and other leather goods. Brands include Orla Kiely and Tusting.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24. For programme information see the NFW homepage.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed