Breaking news: Flash sale at the Tannery for Norwich Fashion Week
Luxury leather retailer will have a flash sale during NFW
The Tannery in the Royal Arcade is the latest shop to join in the celebrations of Norwich Fashion Week.
The luxury leather retailer will be having a flash sale on Friday February 18.
For one day only all items in store will have 10pc off.
You may also want to watch:
Items in store include handbags, luggage, belts, gloves and other leather goods. Brands include Orla Kiely and Tusting.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24. For programme information see the NFW homepage.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down