Breaking news: Flash sale at the Tannery for Norwich Fashion Week
Luxury leather retailer will have a flash sale during NFW
The Tannery in the Royal Arcade is the latest shop to join in the celebrations of Norwich Fashion Week.
The luxury leather retailer will be having a flash sale on Friday February 18.
For one day only all items in store will have 10pc off.
You may also want to watch:
Items in store include handbags, luggage, belts, gloves and other leather goods. Brands include Orla Kiely and Tusting.
Norwich Fashion Week runs from Thursday February 17 until Thursday February 24. For programme information see the NFW homepage.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 6 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 7 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 8 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 9 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 10 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk