Breaking fashion news: The �14 ‘Kate Middleton’ dress
A high street retailer has announced that it will be launching the 'cheapest'version of Kate Middleton's dress.
Since Kate Middleton wore the Issa navy dress during the television interview following her engagement to Prince William many versions of the dress have been available on the high street.
The latest is the �14 dress from Peacocks.
The dress will be available in store and online from December 20.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Middleton's navy dress has become the most coveted item of the year.
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 4 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 5 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 6 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 7 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall