Breaking fashion news: The �14 ‘Kate Middleton’ dress
A high street retailer has announced that it will be launching the 'cheapest'version of Kate Middleton's dress.
Since Kate Middleton wore the Issa navy dress during the television interview following her engagement to Prince William many versions of the dress have been available on the high street.
The latest is the �14 dress from Peacocks.
The dress will be available in store and online from December 20.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Middleton's navy dress has become the most coveted item of the year.
- 1 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 2 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 3 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 4 Jubilant scenes as pub punters enjoy first city Friday night back
- 5 Churros and Chorizo to open park cafe near Norwich
- 6 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 7 Police quiz man over murder and three attempted murders
- 8 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 9 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 10 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets