Breaking fashion news: The �14 ‘Kate Middleton’ dress
A high street retailer has announced that it will be launching the 'cheapest'version of Kate Middleton's dress.
Since Kate Middleton wore the Issa navy dress during the television interview following her engagement to Prince William many versions of the dress have been available on the high street.
The latest is the �14 dress from Peacocks.
The dress will be available in store and online from December 20.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Middleton's navy dress has become the most coveted item of the year.
- 1 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 4 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park