Breaking fashion news: The �14 ‘Kate Middleton’ dress
A high street retailer has announced that it will be launching the 'cheapest'version of Kate Middleton's dress.
Since Kate Middleton wore the Issa navy dress during the television interview following her engagement to Prince William many versions of the dress have been available on the high street.
The latest is the �14 dress from Peacocks.
The dress will be available in store and online from December 20.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Middleton's navy dress has become the most coveted item of the year.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 6 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 7 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 8 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride
- 9 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'