Breaking fashion news: The �14 ‘Kate Middleton’ dress
A high street retailer has announced that it will be launching the 'cheapest'version of Kate Middleton's dress.
Since Kate Middleton wore the Issa navy dress during the television interview following her engagement to Prince William many versions of the dress have been available on the high street.
The latest is the �14 dress from Peacocks.
The dress will be available in store and online from December 20.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Middleton's navy dress has become the most coveted item of the year.
- 1 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 2 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 3 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 4 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 7 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 8 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 9 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 10 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads